THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF THIS SITE'S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSES, AND YOU WILL USE IT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. YOU SHALL NOT USE THE WEBSITE IN A WAY THAT MAY CAUSE THE WEBSITE TO BE INTERRUPTED, DAMAGED, RENDERED LESS EFFICIENT OR SUCH THAT THE EFFECTIVENESS OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE IS IN ANY WAY IMPAIRED.YOU AGREE NOT TO ATTEMPT ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY PART OR COMPONENT OF THE WEBSITE.
Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
You acknowledge and agree that all of our trademarks, logos, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within this Website shall remain at all times vested in us or, in the cases where we are using such material or content under authority from a third party, in the owner of such material or content.
We grant you the limited right to access and make use of the Website as our customer. However, you shall not: (a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Website or any image, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content (“Website Content”) for any commercial purpose; (b) use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Website Content; (c) use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Website’s name or our trademarks; (d) engage in any activity that interferes with the Website or another user’s ability to use the Website; (e) modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Website and the goods or services offered on the Website; or (f) assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by these Terms ofUse.
You may not shall not use, copy, distribute, or exploit any of theWebsite Content in any manner without our prior written permission.
All Website Content and all materials and content contained within the Website, including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, video clips, articles, posts and data appearing on the Website, are owned by us, or used by us under authorization, and are protected by U.S. and foreign trademark and copyright laws. No portion of the materials or content on these pages may be reprinted or republished in any form without our express written permission.Errors and Inaccuracies
Other than as may be required by law, we reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to withdraw or withdrawal of the Website or any portion of it.
We may alter these Terms from time to time, and your use of the Website (or any part of the Website) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Terms then you must immediately stop using the Website
The Website is subject to constant change.
You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.User Content
The Website contains or may contain various interactive portions that allow users to post content on our Website(“User Content”). We have no obligation to actively monitor the User Content our users post on our Website, but we reserve the right to do so. We are not responsible for, nor do we vouch for the accuracy of, the content of any UserContent. All User Content expresses the views and opinions of the user and does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, delete, or refuse to post User Content, for any reason whatsoever.
If you believe that any User Content is inaccurate or objectionable, you should contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide us with detailed information about the nature and location of the alleged objectionable material so that we may easily locate and investigate the same.
By using this Website, you agree that:
1. You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material or other content that: (i) is defamatory, libelous, disruptive, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, harmful, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or that otherwise violates any law; (ii)contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iii) infringes any person or entity's intellectual property rights (including but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right).
2. You will not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
3. You will not repeatedly post the same or similar message ("flooding") or post excessively large or inappropriate images or content.
4. You will not distribute or publish unsolicited promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including but not limited to, junk mail, spam and chain letters.
User Content becomes public information. You should be very careful about posting personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you post personal information online, you may receive unsolicited messages from other users in return.
If you submit any User Content, you grant to us, and any of our successors, licensees, assigns, and affiliates, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the User Content, and in any other media, now known or hereafter devised.
If you choose to communicate or meet with other users of theWebsite, you are doing so at your own risk. We do not, and have no obligation to, verify the identity of or otherwise screen our users for any reason. You acknowledge that there are risks, including the risk of physical harm, when dealing with strangers or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you may come in contact through the Website.
This Website is meant for users 18 years old and over. We will not knowingly allow any user less than 18 years of age to submit any User Content to our Website. Infringement Notice
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that our users do the same. If you believe your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe your rights are otherwise infringed or violated by anything on the Website, please notify us by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
In order for us to more effectively assist you, the notification must include all of the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other right you claim has been infringed or violated;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material in question on the Website;
4. Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the rightful owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the right claimed to be infringed or violated or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.DISCLAIMERS
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES,WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN"AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE"BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY, ACCURACY, CONDITION OR COMPLETENESS, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, ORTHAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGSOR ARE FULLY FUNCTIONAL, ACCURATE, OR RELIABLE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ECONOMIC LOSSES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS,CONTRACTS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS)OR ANY LOSS OF GOOD WILL OR REPUTATION, OR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY SPECIAL OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE; IN ANY CASE WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSSES WERE WITHIN THE CONTEMPLATION OF US AT THE DATE ON WHICH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LOSS OCCURRED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
BINDING ARBITRATION REQUIREMENT FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES
All disputes between you and us will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO GIVEUP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract, except for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, NOT a judge or jury. You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including with respect to the interpretation of any provision of this Agreement or concerning the performance or obligations of us or you, shall be resolved by mandatory and binding arbitration submitted to JAMS in accordance with itsCommercial Arbitration Rules at the request of either us or you pursuant to the following conditions:
• Unless you elect to conduct the arbitration by telephone or written submission, an in-person arbitration hearing will conducted at a JAMS facility in or near Manhattan, New York City, New York.
• Selection of Arbitrator shall be made pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures or JAMS’ Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures, depending on the amount of the claim as specified herein.
• The arbitration shall be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator under JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures. For claims exceeding$5,000.00, the arbitration shall be conducted under JAMS’ ComprehensiveArbitration Rules & Procedures. Claims for $5,000.00 or less shall be conducted under JAMS’Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures. Subject to the applicable JAMS procedure, the arbitrator in his or her discretion shall allow reasonable and proportional discovery, to the extent consistent with the claims at issue and the purpose of the arbitration.The arbitrator(s) shall have no power or authority to amend or disregard any provision of this section or any other provision of these Terms of Service, except as necessary to comply with JAMS’ Policy on ConsumerArbitrations Pursuant to Pre-Dispute ClausesMinimum Standards ofProcedural Fairness. The arbitration hearing shall be commenced promptly and conducted expeditiously. If more than one day is necessary, the arbitration hearing shall be conducted on consecutive days unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties.
• The arbitrator(s) shall, after reaching judgment and award, prepare and distribute to the parties written findings of fact and conclusions of law relevant to such judgment and award and containing an opinion setting forth the reasons for the giving or denial of any award. The award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment thereon may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
• You will be subject to a $250 filing fee to initiate an arbitration. To the extent permitted by JAMS procedures, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses and an equal share of the arbitrators' and administrative fees of arbitration, with us remaining responsible for our share of costs, expenses and fees plus any costs, expenses and fees required of it under JAMS procedures.
You further expressly waive any ability to maintain any class action in any forum, including in arbitration. Any arbitration, claim or other proceedings by or between you and us shall be conducted on an individual basis and not in any class action, mass action, or on a consolidated or representative basis. You further agree that the arbitrator shall have no authority to award class-wide relief or to combine or aggregate similar claims or unrelated transactions. You acknowledge and agree that this agreement specifically prohibits you from commencing arbitration proceedings as a representative of others. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. Any claim that all or part of this Class Action Waiver is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by a court of competent jurisdiction and not by an arbitrator.
Investigations of Violations of These Terms
Notice for California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, residents of California who use this Website are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with: the Complaint AssistanceUnit of the Division of ConsumerServices of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, in writing at 400 R Street, Suite 1080, Sacramento,California 95814, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, we are located at Unosawa Tokyu Building 3F, 1-19-15 Ebisu, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan, 1500013 and may be reached by email at : email@example.com or telephone at +3-64417-9661. Please contact us to resolve any issues with our Website that you may have.
DATE LAST MODIFIED: May, 2022.